Digital X-rays:We offer one of the latest technological advances in dentistry with digital radiography (X-rays). A wireless sensor is placed in the mouth, and a computer generates an image in 30 seconds as opposed to the general 4-6 minute wait time for images taken on dental film. These X-rays can also be enhanced on the computer and enlarged.
Not only are they friendly to the environment, they are much safer than traditional X-rays. Digital radiographs reduce radiation exposure by 90 percent!
Intra-Oral Camera:The standard X-ray is essential in determining any dental problems you may have, but unfortunately, it may not reveal everything happening inside your mouth. We are proud to utilize an intraoral camera in our office.
An intraoral camera can project an image of your tooth onto a monitor, so you can see the problem in a magnified version and how we can correct the issue. It can also identify problems that may not be detected by the general means of examination, including cracks in your fillings or fractured teeth. Similar to the size and design of a dental mirror, an intraoral camera allows you to make better decisions regarding your treatment as you can see the same things we see.
Laser Dentistry: We offer Laser Dentistry as a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of dental procedures and often used in conjunction with other dental instruments.There are several advantages. We may not need to use a drill or administer anesthesia in some procedures, allowing the patient to enjoy a more relaxed dental experience. Laser procedures can be more precise. Also, lasers can reduce symptoms and healing times associated with traditional therapies; reduce the amount of bacteria in both diseased gum tissue and in tooth cavities; and control bleeding during surgery. We might suggest laser treatment for
- manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures.
- reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores
- expose partially erupted wisdom teeth.
- remove muscle attachments that limit proper movement.
- remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications.
- perform biopsy procedures.
- remove inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease.
- remove or reshape gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures.
- help treat infections in root canals.
- speed up tooth whitening procedures.
LED TVs:We are happy to offer LED televisions in our Waiting room & Operatories.